The Career Connect Quality Award for Excellence in Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance is accredited and approved by the Quality in Careers Standard. It provides a quality standard for the management and delivery of CEIAG in schools and colleges, providing a solid structure within which to work with clear objectives and outcomes.
‘The Career Connect Award demonstrated to our validation panel an ‘excellent developmental approach … in supporting schools and colleges to enhance their overall CEIAG provision’, Dr. Barrie Hopson, Chair of the Quality in Careers Consortium, March 2014.
- Raises the profile of CEIAG in schools and colleges
- Improves service to young people; achieving better results and progression outcomes
- An excellent personal development tool
- Supports current legislation
- Mapped against QiCS, Ofsted Framework and Matrix
- Good preparation and valuable achievement to highlight to Ofsted
- Helps to develop and enhance CEIAG and curriculum programmes
- Raises awareness of shared practice
- Aids effective partnership working
A dedicated team of qualified assessors provides support and expert advice to enable candidates to work through the Award criteria towards success. Our assessors follow a set of Quality Award Assessor Standards and all receive regular relevant Continuous Personal Development.
By achieving the Career Connect Quality Award for Excellence in CEIAG schools and colleges can be assured that they meet the highest national standards.
At Halewood Academy, we recognise the importance of providing our students with a high quality, impartial and unbiased Careers Advice & Guidance service.
We value the expertise and professionalism that weâ€™ve come to expect from working in partnership with GMCP, particularly the excellent working relationships that have been developed over the years between our allocated Careers Adviser (Stuart) and both students and staff alike.
Mrs Julie Bain - Assistant Principal, Halewood Academy
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* denotes a required field.