Pathways to Success
Pathways to Success will support young people age 15 to 18, living in the Liverpool City Region, who are Not in Employment Education Training (NEET) or at risk of becoming NEET. Young people will be identified by schools, colleges, providers and children’s services.
It is a bespoke programme that combines assessment, group activities and 1:1 coaching activity designed to overcome individual barriers to participation.
The programme is part funded by the European Union, European Social Fund.
The project commences in April 2016 and will close in December 2018.
Project Aims and Objectives
- To develop resilience, in particular confidence, commitment, self-control and ability to withstand challenge
- To ensure young people make informed and appropriate post-16 choices
- To provide an opportunity to achieve an accredited entry level award and/or level 1 certificate
- To provide access to work tasters, ring fenced employment opportunities at key transition stages
Do you want more information or to refer a young person?
Call: Joe Linnane, Project Manager on 07736 476 995 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stuart Nicholls, Team Leader, tel: 07837113565
Neil McCaskill, Team Leader, tel: 07792 539 098
Heidi Forde, Team Leader, tel 07989259094
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* note: all fields are required.