Welcome to the web page of the Manchester Connect (previously known as Manchester Connexions).
Career Connect is the service provider in Manchester.
The service aims to offer support into education, employment and training for young people (aged 15-18 unless stated) who are:
- Young carers (11-18)
- Young people with SEND (up to 25)
- Care Leavers (up to 25) and looked after children
- Young people supervised by Youth Justice Teams
- Teenage parents and pregnant teenagers
- Young people who are at risk of becoming long term NEET
- In Year 11 transition
The teams can be contacted for advice and referrals by emailing
email@example.com or by telephoning 0800 0126 606.
The service is delivered by appointment from a range of venues across the city in partnership with other support services.
This service is being developed to provide the right support, at the right time and in the right place for Manchester’s young people who need it most.
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* note: all fields are required.