Cheshire and Warrington NEET Programme - Life Goals
What is Cheshire and Warrington NEET Programme – Life Goals?
Are you currently not in education, employement or training (NEET)? Are you well motivated and seeking new opportunities? Are you aged 15 to 24 years old?
Cheshire and Warrington NEET Programme – Life Goals is a flexible learning programme which will prepare you for work or college, depending on what you want to do next. We will encourage you to aim high, offering you professional careers advice and we’ll support you with high quality opportunities.
You will develop the skills that employers say they want in young people such as:
- A positive attitude
- Good teamwork awareness
- Working independently
- Effective Career planning
- Taking the initiative, as well as building up your basic skills and vocational experience.
This is an accredited programme, which we will design together to meet your needs, including:
- Skills analysis and guidance
- Personal branding development sessions with your own Coach
- Visits to employers to see what job opportunities are out there
- Work and voluntary experience
- Practical activities which broaden your horizons and demonstrate skills you never knew you had
- Understanding and using ICT effectively
- Supporting you to find suitable apprenticeships
- Developing the essential skills you need to be ahead of the competition in the job market or on a course
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* denotes a required field.