A project that works for you in your area
Career Connect is working with partners across Greater Manchester, to deliver a programme designed to get you to where you want to be – whether that be into education, training or employment. If you want more information or if you would like to make a referral, please contact your area leader. Click on the map below for details.
i i i i i i i i i i
In this programme you will be assigned a dedicated adviser, together you will identify your skills and interests. From here, you will be able to plot out the best steps for you.
What can you expect from the programme?
- A range of activities to help develop resilience, confidence and motivation
- Opportunities to gain accredited qualifications
- Career advice and support in job searching, CV building and interview preparation
We work with partners across Greater Manchester and have a range of exciting placements available, you could find yourself at a Football Club, a radio station or working with animals – there is something for everyone.
Our focus is to help young people who are not in employment, education or training (NEET) and those who might be facing additional barriers to their progression.
- Have special educational needs and disabilities
- Want to learn to speak English
- Are teenage parents
If you are struggling to progress and are aged between 15-19 (or up to 24 if you have special educational needs) then this programme is for you.
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* denotes a required field.