Career Management Services
Career Connect provide trusted Career Coaches who offer a tailored service and a personal approach to empower individuals to take control of their career. Our Careers Coaches offer specialist advice; using high quality resources we help individuals make the choices that are right for them.
Career Connect’s range of services include:
- CV and Interview support
- Psychometric measures and assessments
- Career Management and Change Advice
- Labour market intelligence and premium Career Management Resources
- Specialist and flexible Careers Coaching – using a range of interactive digital communication tools such as Webinar, Skype, Email and telephone to track individual progress.
Career Connect provides our students with vital support in making informed choices about their future career pathways. The targeted nature of this support, focussing on performance predictions and current interests makes for a much more meaningful dialogue for our students. The portal provided for our students allows them to research career interests independently which they have found to be particularly useful.
Jen Murphy - Assistant Vice Principal at Wade Deacon High School
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* note: all fields are required.