Salford Connexions now work with young people aged 13-24 (and up to 25 for those with learning difficulties and disabilities).
We work with young people who are not in education, employment or training to help them move into new opportunities.
Our service includes:
- Careers advice
- Advice and support to apply for apprenticeships
- CVs, job applications and interview preparation
- Information and advice on local, training opportunities (paid and unpaid)
- Help with housing, benefits, pregnancy, drug and alcohol issues and mental health difficulties
We offer a drop-in service at a number of venues across Salford.
Just turn up, no appointment needed.
Click here to find your nearest centre
We are really pleased to be delivering services in Salford and look forward to working with our clients and partners to develop the Connexions service further
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* denotes a required field.